|ACHIEVE PHYSICAL THERAPY
AT LAKEWOOD RANCH
WHAT TO EXPECT
|Are You a New Patient?
Here’s what you can expect on your first visit:
1. New Patient Paperwork: We ask that you fill out a
couple of forms when you come in for your first visit.
Please bring in your prescription and insurance cards. If
you have copies of your MRI's or any other tests,
please bring them also. Please arrive about 15
minutes early to give yourself time to fill the forms out.
2. Know your insurance benefits and your out of
pocket responsibility. If you have not met your
deductible and/or if you have a co-pay or
co-insurance, please be prepared to pay at the time
3. Wear something comfortable that will allow you to
4. Be prepared to spend 30 minutes to one hour with
your Physical Therapist. You will be asked questions
and your condition will be comprehensively
evaluated. You will likely be issued exercises and
other treatments may be performed.
5. Upon completion of therapy, you will check out
and make follow up appointments to best meet your
needs for full recovery.
|10910 State Road 70 East
Lakewood Ranch, Fl 34202